||Mid Information Assurance Specialist
||On client site in Washington, DC
Lunarline is looking for an Information Assurance Specialist to test the effectiveness of information security and privacy policies, procedures, and practices of all agency information systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Skills and Qualifications:
- Assess the effectiveness of the agency’s information security and privacy policies, procedures, and practices.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of agencies’ information security and privacy programs and practices in accordance with FISMA and other regulations organized around the five information security functions outlined in the National Institute of Standards and Technology’s (NIST) Framework for Improving Critical Infrastructure Cybersecurity (Cybersecurity Framework): Identify, Protect, Detect, Respond, and Recover.
- 5+ years of RMF Experience
- Assessor for Moderate and Low Systems
- Continuous Monitoring
- Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&Ms) and Remediation experience
- Led Contingency Planning and Test
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with the following tools: DBProtect, BurpSuite, BigFix, Nessus, WebInspect, CSAM
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- The following certifications (more than one is preferred): Lunarline, Inc. School of Cybersecurity “Certified Expert” certifications.