||Mid-Level Technical Recruiter
||Open, United States
Lunarline is looking for a creative, passionate, and professional Technical Recruiter to report directly to the Recruiting Manager. The Technical Recruiter will have proven strength in driving high volume recruiting. The individual in this role must be credible based on hands-on recruiting experience, be highly motivated, and enjoy performing multi-faceted tasks. The ideal candidate will source, target, recruit and deliver highly qualified candidates using techniques and resources including job boards, data sourcing tools, referrals, networking and cold calling.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Skills and Qualifications:
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state-of-the-art recruiting practices.
- Maintain accurate documentation on all candidates and searches through our applicant tracking tool to ensure being audit-ready at all times.
- Maintain daily communications and updates with the recruiting team.
- Maintaining constant contact with job candidates and providing them with appropriate feedback.
- Build and maintain a network/pipeline of candidates for future opportunities and referrals.
- Establish a social media and/or network presence to market job openings and career opportunities to potential candidates; as well as our ability to assist potential new clients.
- Download and input resumes of job candidates into our internal database.
- Attend weekly recruiting status update meetings.
- Solid 3-5 years of recruiting experience with Cyber Security candidates.
- Proven strength in driving high volume recruiting.
- Ability to learn and adapt new recruiting ideas, processes, techniques, etc. and be able to manage competing demands, accept constructive feedback, and be adaptable/flexible.
- Must handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Have the ability to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures and quickly assimilate technical information and build solutions to the optimal balance of meeting business needs, beating competitors, and operating within financial resource constraints.
- Must be Internet savvy and experienced in mining online databases.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad/deep range of positions, ability to function/recruit on a national, multi-location level.
- Experienced in all full life-cycle recruiting components including, but not limited to: sourcing, qualifying candidates, networking, assessing candidates, and legal/compliance.
- Proven ability to maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring managers interactions, and other recruiting activities within an applicant tracking system.
- The following certifications (more than one is preferred): Lunarline, Inc. School of Cybersecurity “Certified Expert” certifications.