||Application Security Tester
||On client site in Eagan, MN
Lunarline is looking for an Application Security Tester to provide technical security assessments of applications and infrastructure, security design reviews as well as risk assessments. This is a hands-on role, requiring technical skills from the hardware to the application layer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Skills and Qualifications:
- Selects the appropriate technical tests, network or vulnerability scan tools, and/or pen testing tools based on review of requirements and purpose.
- Lists all steps involved for executing selected test(s) and coaches others in the use of advanced research, development, or scan tools and the analysis of comparative findings between proposed and current technologies
- Performs joint interoperability testing on systems exchanging electronic information with systems of other services or nations and determines whether the system is certified as interoperable based on analysis of results.
- Provides recommendations on how to enable systems to operate effectively together.
- 5+ years of software testing experience with a history performing hands on, web application penetration testing in a variety of diverse environments.
- Bachelor’s degree in an information technology discipline or equivalent IT experience preferred.
- The following certifications (more than one is required): Network+, A+, Security+, CPTE, CEH, or GSEC.
- The following certifications (more than one is preferred): Lunarline, Inc. School of Cybersecurity “Certified Expert” certifications.