||Cyber Security Risk Analyst
||On client site in Falls Church, VA
Lunarline is looking for a Cyber Security Risk Analyst to design and administer procedures in the organization that sustains the security of the organization’s data and access to its technology and communications systems. The ideal candidate will assess risk of exposure of proprietary data through weaknesses in platforms, access procedures, and forms of access to the organization’s systems and the data contained in them.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Skills and Qualifications:
- Determine the security posture and IA/CS accreditation readiness of systems and architectures involved in assessment of Command and Control (C2) interoperability between systems, and systems of systems.
- Support engineering design teams by assessing network and system security design features and making recommendations concerning overall security accreditation readiness and compliance with IA/CS guidance and best practices.
- Support interoperability assessment teams by applying IA/CS SME judgment to assessment criteria, metrics, and techniques; develop IA/CS assessment objectives; and present written analysis and conclusions in all phases of analysis.
- 7+ years of experience in the security aspects of multiple platforms, operating systems, software, communications, and network protocols.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Information Security.
- The following certifications (more than one is required): CISSP, CCSK, CCSP, PMP, CRISC, or CISA.
- The following certifications (more than one is preferred): Lunarline, Inc. School of Cybersecurity “Certified Expert” certifications.