||Information System Security Officer (ISSO)
||On client site in Eagan, MN
Lunarline, Inc. is hiring an Information System Security Officer (ISSO) to work on client site in Merrifield, VA. The ISSO will oversee the information assurance (IA) program of an information system in or outside the network environment; may include procurement duties.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Skills and Qualifications:
- Assist with design and requirements for information systems.
- Assist in mentoring intermediate level employees.
- Serve as an Information Assurance Officer.
- Assist in preparing and maintaining Certification and Accreditation documentation.
- Ensure system configuration guidelines are followed and monitors system performance for compliance with IA requirements.
- Participate in risk assessments of information systems.
- Ensure necessary reporting is captured and maintained for evaluation.
- Ensure conformity of password policies and security counter measures.
- Implement or monitor Information Assurance (IA) safeguards.
- Assist in conducting tests of IA safeguards in accordance with test plans; perform system audits to assess security related factors for systems.
- Assist with or perform other IA tasks in consonance with Information Assurance Manager.
- Perform other information assurance or administrative tasks.
- Handle personal, confidential and Privacy Act information in a professional manner.
- Five to nine years’ experience working as an Information Assurance Analyst for an information technology, information assurance, or information management program.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical specialty such as cyber security, computer science, management information systems or related IT field.
- The following certifications (more than one is required): Network+, A+, Security+, CPTE, or CEH.
- The following certifications (more than one is preferred): Lunarline, Inc. School of Cybersecurity “Certified Expert” certifications.