||Senior Software Engineer
||On client site in Annapolis Junction, MD
||TS/SCI w/ Poly
Lunarline is looking for a Software Engineer to develop, maintain, and enhance complex and diverse software systems based upon documented requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Skills and Qualifications:
- Works individually or as part of a team.
- Reviews and tests software components for adherence to the design requirements and documents test results.
- Resolves software problem reports.
- Utilizes software development and software design methodologies appropriate to the development environment.
- Provides specific input to the software components of system design to include hardware/software trade-offs, software reuse, use of Commercial-Off-the-Shelf (COTS)/Government-Off-the-Shelf (GOTS) in place of new development, and requirements analysis and synthesis from system level to individual software components.
- 12+ years of related experience
- Java Enterprise Edition (8+ yrs)
- Build Management Tool (Maven, Apache Ant, Apache Ivy, etc.)
- Linux (1-2 yrs or equivalent Unix)
- General Web Development experience (HTML/CSS, JSPs, JSF, etc.)
- Web services such as JBoss, tomcat or equivalent (2-3 years)
- XML, JSON
- Niagara Files ((Upgrade 3x to 4x exp), Building Custom Nars, Reporting Task)
- Elastic Search (ELK Stack)
- REST web server development
- Atlassian tool suite familiarization (Bamboo, JIRA, Confluence, etc.)
- The following certifications (more than one is preferred): Lunarline, Inc. School of Cybersecurity “Certified Expert” certifications.