Lunarline is looking for a Technical Lead to support all aspects of our government customer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Skills and Qualifications:
- Client interaction, customer support and resolving common issues.
- Supports all aspects of the project.
- Completes project tasks within specified time frame.
- At least 7 years of experience of system(s) functions, security policies, technical security safeguards, and operational security measures is preferred.
- Thorough understanding of Windows and Linux based Operating Systems, networking (TCP/IP,
Ports, Active Directory, DNS, and DHCP), Switch / Router configuration, and Security.
- Thorough understanding of NIST 800 series standards and guidelines, related Federal Laws,
policies, memoranda and current best practices for Information Assurance and System Security.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- The following certifications are required: CISSP.
- The following certifications (more than one is preferred): Lunarline, Inc. School of Cybersecurity “Certified Expert” certifications.