||On client site in Morrisville, NC
Lunarline is looking for a Mid Technical Writer to work closely with content strategists, engineering project teams, support teams, and other stakeholders to create and maintain high-quality documentation in support of Cybersecurity focused activities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Skills and Qualifications:
- Effectively manage documentation projects and deliver customer-focused documentation.
- Engage and collaborate with customer feedback programs to address content gaps, respond to direct stakeholder feedback, and promote continuous improvement of the documentation experience.
- Create and maintain a wide variety of work products to include Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Use Cases, After Action Reports (AAR), Incident Response Plans, and other technical documents.
- 5+ years’ experience as a technical writer or content strategist.
- Ability to document and memorialize meetings minutes and action items.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, both oral and written, with excellent interpersonal and organization skills.
- Ability to succeed with remote management.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- The following certifications (more than one is preferred): Lunarline, Inc. School of Cybersecurity “Certified Expert” certifications.