||Senior Security Specialist
Lunarline is looking for a Senior Security Specialist to support all aspects of this government project.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Skills and Qualifications:
- Client interaction, customer support and resolving common issues.
- Completes project tasks within specified time frame.
- At least 8 years of system(s) functions, security policies, technical security safeguards, and operational security measures is preferred.
- Solid understanding of Windows and Linux based Operating Systems, networking (TCP/IP, Ports, Active Directory, DNS, and DHCP), Switch / Router configuration, and Security.
- Solid understanding of NIST 800 series standards and guidelines, related Federal Laws, policies, memoranda and current best practices for Information Assurance and System Security.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- The following certification is required: CISSP
- The following certifications (more than one is preferred): Lunarline, Inc. School of Cybersecurity “Certified Expert” certifications.