Lunarline is looking for a Program Manager to oversee the project team and overall contract.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Skills and Qualifications:
- Provide written proposals for additional client requirements.
- Ensures all project tasks are completed according to the specified time frame and budget.
- Process coordination and daily workload management as well as deliverable accomplishment across the entire contract team including delivery of work products to the TOM.
- At least 10 years’ experience in leading and managing a security program in a large Government or commercial entity is preferred.
- Security experience in team leadership and coordination of IT Security compliance and product delivery.
- Possess excellent communication skills (both written and oral).
- Ability to influence key stakeholders.
- In-depth knowledge in enterprise security strategies and plans, and Federal standards and guidelines to manage organization-wide information and information asset related risks, threats, and vulnerabilities.
- Ensures that continuity of services occurs by being able to complete tasks of other contract personnel in the event of absence, illness, reassignment, and Contractor employee turnover.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- The following certifications are required: CISSP and PMP
- The following certifications (more than one is preferred): Lunarline, Inc. School of Cybersecurity “Certified Expert” certifications.