Title: Mobile Threat Defense Specialist
Location: Morrisville, NC
Lunarline is looking for a Mobile Threat Defense Specialist to join our growing team. The ideal candidate for this job will be an experienced information security practitioner who is goal-oriented and strives to exceed expectations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Skills and Qualifications:
- Plan and carry out security measures in accordance with the organizations information security strategy in order to monitor and protect sensitive data and mobile devices from infiltration and cyber-attacks.
- Implement security standards and best practices, and recommend security enhancements for mobile computing.
- Utilize mobile device management, unified endpoint management, mobile threat defense, and other systems to protect the organization’s sensitive information.
- Monitor mobile computer infrastructure and devices for security breaches or intrusions.
- Assist end-users with being compliant to security policies and to remediate instances of non-compliance.
- Develop strategies to respond to and recover from vulnerabilities, security breaches, infiltrations and cyber-attacks.
- Develop appropriate end-user documentation and training to educate the workforce and build awareness on information security.
- Direct experience with MobileIron mobile device management software.
- Knowledge of mobile threat vectors, mobile threat detection tools, and mobile threat remediation.
- Knowledge of risk assessment methods, tools, and technologies.
- Professional experience in a system administration role supporting multiple platforms, applications, and users.
- Experience planning, researching, and developing security policies within a mobile computing environment.
- Ability to communicate security issues to peers and management both orally and in writing.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- The following certifications (more than one is preferred): Lunarline, Inc. School of Cybersecurity “Certified Expert” certifications.