Title: Desktop Management Professional
Location: On Client site in Raleigh, NC
Lunarline is looking for a Desktop Management Professional with experience in managing and troubleshooting Client-Server software in a large-scale enterprise environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Skills and Qualifications:
- Troubleshoot workstations and server (Windows 7 and 10 severs 2008, 2012, 2016).
- Independently installs, tests, and implements complex component-level changes within the technology infrastructure.
- Operate, maintain, and provide customer support for a wide variety of complex technology components.
- Analyze and develop innovative resolutions for complex problems involving availability and/or performance at the component level.
- Experience with Tanium, SCCM, Big fix or similar product.
- Experience with Firewall concepts and rules
- Experience with PowerShell, Python and/or VBScript.
- Experience with WAN/LAN network configuration, protocols, and bandwidth restrictions
- Works independently with vendors to resolve problems and, implements solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.
- The following certifications (more than one is preferred): Lunarline, Inc. School of Cybersecurity “Certified Expert” certifications.