Title: Data Protection – Encryption Strategy Expert
Location: On client site in Morrisville, NC
Lunarline is looking for a Data Protection – Encryption Strategy Expert to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will have significant experience managing Data Protection and Encryption deployments in a large IT enterprise.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Skills and Qualifications:
- Develop, implement and architect information security systems.
- Project management of information security projects including development of project charters and plans; management of project execution and successful implementation of the planned solution.
- A minimum of 5+ years of related work experience with a strong understanding of information security regulatory requirements and compliance issues.
- Knowledge of general security concepts and methods such as vulnerability assessments, data classification, privacy assessments, incident response, security policy creation, enterprise security strategies, architectures and governance.
- Robust understanding of operating system fundamentals (Windows, UNIX, mainframe), security technologies (firewalls, IDS/IPS, etc.) and application programming/scripting languages (Python, C, Java, Perl, Shell).
- Demonstrated experience in the following areas:
- Data leakage/content monitoring and filtering
- Secure messaging/email encryption
- Mobile device security
- Disk, file, device and database encryption
- Key management/Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Data classification and privacy policies
- Digital Rights Management (DRM)
- Secure information storage
- Logging, monitoring, and security event management
- Robust understanding of regulatory requirements and compliance issues affecting clients related to privacy and data protection, such as PCI DSS, GDPR, and NIST.
- Experience in process definition, workflow design and process mapping.
- Excellent leadership and teaming skills with advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- The following certifications (more than one is preferred): Lunarline, Inc. School of Cybersecurity “Certified Expert” certifications.