Title: Enterprise Security Solutions Engineer
Location: On Client site in Morrisville, NC
Lunarline is looking for an Enterprise Security Solutions Engineer to provide technical leadership to deliver enterprise security architecture, engineering, and implementation. This role is action and solution oriented with an emphasis on email protection.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Skills and Qualifications:
- Provide guidance and leadership to determine, develop, plan, test, and implement email protection and security requirements for the enterprise.
- Collaborate with business and IT staff to understand strategic and tactical business, application, or service requirements, then translate those into securely designed solutions.
- Provide complex technical guidance, oversight, and enforcement of security directives, policies, standards, plans, and procedures.
- Develop project documentation including detailed security plans, security architecture designs, detailed security implementation and deployment plans, test plans, and security-focused operational procedures and training materials.
- Prepare justifications and business cases for recommendations on Cyber Security initiatives.
- Develop and present program status / metrics to management.
- Identify roadblocks and propose effective solutions.
- Provide guidance on integrating Presidential Executive Orders and governmentally mandated security controls into the strategic email security plan.
- 8+ years’ of proven experience improving enterprise messaging systems and reducing email threats and unwanted messages.
- Experience with architecting, implementing and operating email protection services in large enterprises:
- Boundary messaging gateways.
- Security add-on tools for Microsoft Exchange.
- End-point solutions targeted specifically for email protection.
- Ability to propose and implement creative solutions to eliminate malicious (e.g. phishing) and unwanted email (e.g. spam, “graymail”).
- Cross-functional understanding of email operations, security practices and the user experience.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Degree Required BA/BS in a technical discipline (Can substitute no degree with 5+ years related work experience); Master’s degree in related field preferred
- The following certifications (more than one is preferred): Lunarline, Inc. School of Cybersecurity “Certified Expert” certifications.