Title: Endpoint Protection Specialist
Location: On client site in Raleigh, NC
Lunarline is looking for Endpoint Protection Specialist with experience in managing and troubleshooting Endpoint Protection software in a large environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot workstations and server (Windows 7 and 10 severs 2008, 2012, 2016).
- Reduce vulnerability of corporations’ systems ensuring functional end-point protection on all targeted clients.
- Implementation of advanced features / capabilities of modern endpoint protection software.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5 years of experience managing a Symantec Endpoint Protection infrastructure.
- Experience with Symantec Endpoint Protection software versions 12.X and 14.X.
- Experience with writing and managing SEP security policies.
- Experience with Firewall concepts and rules.
- Experience with PowerShell and VBScript.
- Experience with WAN/LAN network configuration, protocols, and bandwidth restrictions.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience.
- The following certifications (more than one is preferred): Lunarline, Inc. School of Cybersecurity “Certified Expert” certifications or Security+.