Title: Senior Cyber Security Analyst
Location: On client site in Washington, DC
Lunarline is looking for a Security Analyst to participate in strengthening our customers’ security program. The Security Analysts’ mission is to lead the protection and security of our customers’ IT and information resources.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Skills and Qualifications:
- Respond to findings: Prepare appropriate response and deliverables required to address information security findings based on internal reviews and external audits.
- Assist with reviewing audit findings and performing and documenting the necessary root cause analysis to develop corresponding Plan of Actions and Milestones (POAMs) that implements sustainable remediation actions.
- Assist in the review of assessment verification and validation of closures of existing audit findings. For remediated findings, provide written documentation and narratives for closure and supporting documentation required to close corresponding audit findings.
- Assist with compiling and mapping all IT Security audit findings to existing POAMs documented in a summary table format. Where existing POAMs do not exist annotate this information in the summary table to identify required next steps.
- Facilitate and support audits and reviews related to ECD findings: (approximately 70 artifacts and provided by client requests per year).
- Assist with identifying, mapping, and compiling the necessary artifacts to support audits.
- Assist with documenting responses to questions and serve as subject matter expert supporting ECD
- 10+ years of experience, 5+ years of experience in the Federal space
- Strong Security Assessment and experience.
- Strong understanding of cyber security specifications such as Risk Management Framework (RMF), and other government security specifications and guidelines Strong knowledge of cyber security technology.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong in communicating issues, impacts, and corrective actions.
- Strong ability in reporting and remediating vulnerabilities.
- Works under limited direction Creative thinker, good multi-tasker.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Cyber or IT related field.
- The following certifications (more than one is preferred): Lunarline, Inc. School of Cybersecurity “Certified Expert” certifications, CAP, or CISSP.