Title: Data Leakage Protection (DLP) Engineer
Location: On Client site in Morrisville, NC
Lunarline is looking for a Data Leakage Protection (DLP) Engineer with extensive experience in Symantec DLP Incident Remediation and Policy Management. The ideal candidate will need to provide data analysis to identify incident trends and patterns.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Skills and Qualifications:
- Implement and manage DLP programs.
- Create Regular Expressions.
- Effectively communicate technical details and thoughts in non-technical/general terminology to various levels of the organization.
- Metadata management, data tagging and creating custom data analytics for data security.
- 3 Years of Symantec and/or McAfee DLP operational experience is required.
- Strong technical knowledge of DLP architecture, system policies, rules, etc.
- Coding/Scripting experience (e.g. Python, Perl, PowerShell).
- Experience with RESTful APIs and automation.
- Knowledge of data classification solutions.
- Knowledge of cryptographic implementations at media, file, and application levels.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Work well in team environments with internal and external resources as well as work independently on tasks.
- Strong organizational, and time management skills.
- Programming skills for improved automation is preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience.
- The following certifications (more than one is preferred): Lunarline, Inc. School of Cybersecurity “Certified Expert” certifications, CISSP, CISA, CEH, or OSCP.