Title: IT Intern
Location: Arlington, VA
Lunarline is looking for a motivated Information Technology Intern! A candidate should be someone in their Senior year or a college graduate, who can commit 25-30 hours a week for the internship. This position will train an intern in how to assist staff with technical support of computer systems, applications, virtual machines, firewalls, servers, and related technology. Support includes on-site and remote support through Bomgar for other Lunarline staff, installation and testing of hardware and software, inventory, system customization, and much more.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Windows administration
- Good hardware knowledge
- Computer issue resolution / troubleshooting
- IT Networking experience
- Good writing/communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision after training period
- Microsoft/Microsoft Server Operating Systems
- Microsoft Office suite
- Preferred Major: Computer Science, Computer Networks and Cybersecurity, or equivalent
- The following certifications (more than one is preferred): Lunarline, Inc. School of Cybersecurity “Certified Expert” certifications, Security+, Network+, CEH, CAP, or SANS security certification.