Title: Mid Software Engineer
Location: On Client site in Fort Meade, MD
Clearance: TS/SCI with Poly
Lunarline is looking for a Software Engineer for the Transformation Solutions team. This Software Engineer will be a member of a Development team focusing on data flow engineering relating to deployed customer systems. The ideal candidate will have a history of direct involvement with successful efforts and system upgrades in which new data flows are evaluated and validated.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Skills and Qualifications:
- Work with enterprise data flows mapping and converting them to different customer formats.
- Work with customers to understand data and provide guidance mapping data.
- Work with NIFI creating and updating nar files as needed to deploy needed capability.
- Experience in Java.
- Experience in NiFi (Niagara Files).
- Understanding of customer cloud databases.
- Understanding of classification and how to interpret Classification Guidance.
- Experience working with Regular Expressions.
- Experience with Enterprise Data Headers.
- The following certifications (more than one is preferred): Lunarline, Inc. School of Cybersecurity “Certified Expert” certifications.