Title: Senior Software Engineer
Location: On client site in Fort Meade, MD
Clearance: TS/SCI with Poly
Lunarline is looking for a Software Engineer to perform testing and development of software and support infrastructure for network defense and support a small team in a highly unique organization supporting Intelligence Community mission requirements. This is a very dynamic environment requiring an experienced, capable candidate to employ critical thinking and develop software solutions that enable cyber analysts to quickly capture and retrieve information in support of DoD network defenses.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 12 years demonstrated experience in service-based, web-based, and non web-based application design and development, to include experience with back end database architectures, relational and cloud-based, and full lifecycle software development.
- Experience with the following tools:
- Java RESTFul Services
- Spring Injection
- Linux (ability to configure and administer Linux MASH VMs for dev purposes)
- Desired skills: Camel, Gradle, git, JIRA, Docker
- A Bachelor of Science degree in computer science, computer engineering, or information systems or related discipline. Master of Science degree in computer science, computer engineering, or information systems or related discipline may be substituted for six (6) years experience.
- The following certifications (more than one is preferred): Lunarline, Inc. School of Cybersecurity “Certified Expert” certifications.