||Senior Software Assessor
||On client site in Springfield, VA
Lunarline is looking for a Senior Software Assessor to join our team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Skills and Qualifications:
- Provide Information System Owner’s guidance on effective implementation of NGA software code analysis tool(s) during the SDLC to include:
- Plan scanning resource requirements.
- Specify what source code will be evaluated.
- Integrate scans within software build processes.
- Provide subject matter expertise for integrating software code analysis within NGA DevOps environments.
- Integrate code analysis tools with DevOps software development and test tools and processes.
- Update and maintain code analysis tools in NGA’s DevOps environments.
- Develop processes for analyzing scan reports within the DevOps cadence.
- Analyze problem reports and identify corrective actions to remediate security issues in code prior to the software transitioning from development to operations.
- Recommend new code analysis tools and innovative techniques to strengthen software assurance processes.
- Minimum four (4) years of experience in supervising and mentoring other Application Developers in the performance of detailed analysis, building software development tools and producing highly technical programs such as cross-compilers and communications software operating systems.
- Must be proficient in programming in the relevant programming language/s, e.g., Java, XML, .Net, Web Methods, C, C++, Perl, COBOL, Oracle PL/SQL, Unix Shell scripting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences, Information Systems, Mathematics, Engineering (Electrical, Computer, Mechanical) or related field.
- The following certifications (one or more is required): CASP, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP, GCEH, or GCIH.
- The following certifications (one or more is preferred): Lunarline, Inc. School of Cybersecurity “Certified Expert” certifications.