Title: Senior Software Engineer
Location: On client site in Fort Meade, MD
Clearance: TS/SCI with Poly
Lunarline is looking for CTS a Software Engineer to perform testing and development of software and support infrastructure for network defense and support a small team in a highly unique organization supporting Intelligence Community mission requirements. This is a very dynamic environment requiring an experienced, capable candidate to employ critical thinking and develop software solutions that enable cyber analysts to quickly capture and retrieve information in support of DoD network defenses.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Skills and Qualifications:
- Evaluation of data and network traffic related to network defense.
- Occasional support to other development, test, and operational issues for customers across organizations.
- Manually test current and emerging sensor capabilities.
- Properly code the manual test into the BLUEROOSTER Framework.
- Proactive involvement in testing development to effectively manage on-going testing lifecycle.
- Identify problems with test cases, communicate reasons for errors/problems and provide recommendations for resolution.
- Basic understanding of network engineering to set up testing framework.
- Ability to develop new test cases and then incorporate properly into the BLUEROOSTER testing capability.
- Automated Testing theories, Python, Linux, Bash, IPv4, TCPDUMP/Wireshark, SVN, PERL, Java, C/C++, AngularJS
- Familiarity with the Active TUTELAGE infrastructure & sidelining testing
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- The following certifications (more than one is preferred): Lunarline, Inc. School of Cybersecurity “Certified Expert” certifications.