Title: Quality and Compliance Lead
Location: Arlington, VA
We are looking for a motivated professional to drive quality and compliance within Lunarline. Your work here counts and it matters!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage the Quality Management System (QMS) structure to ISO certification
- Coordinate and lead quality and compliance initiatives, to include ISO/IEC 27000, ISO 9001:2015, ISO/IEC 17020:2012, as a Type C inspection body, and future accreditation goals
- Develop quality policy, and obtain executive buy-in
- Design templates, forms, and other tools that facilitate team success
- Interview stakeholders, including Process Area Owners, teams, and accounting staff
- Assist in documenting current business process, including procedures, diagrams, log of known system and business issues, etc.
- Measure and develop mitigation strategies to eliminate gaps
- Perform internal audits
- Track documentation and maintain the document repository
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, IT or a related discipline
- Recent experience (past 3 years) in internal audit and assisting an organization in obtaining the ISO/IEC 27000 certification
- In depth knowledge of ISO clauses
- Critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Experience working in a large fast paced organizational environment
- Self-starter, ability to “hit the ground running” upon completion of orientation and on-the job training
- Adapts easily to change in assignments, able to multi-task and shift priorities on short notice with excellent judgement
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
- Experience interacting with high level executives
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PPT
- Presentation skills and expertise
- Works well in a team environment or as a team of one
Place of Performance
- Audit experience with ISO 9001:2008, ISO 9001:2015, ISO/IEC 17020:2012, ISO 17024:2012
- Leading Management Review Meetings
- Working experience in Federal government and/or consulting environment
- Working experience in business process re-engineering and business process improvements
Lunarline is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of Lunarline that all employees and applicants for employment will be treated in all respects on the basis of their merit and qualifications and without regard to their race, color, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion, gender identity, military status, marital status or ancestry.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. Lunarline participates in the E-Verify program. Therefore, any employment with Lunarline will also be contingent upon confirmation from the Social Security Administration ("SSA") and/or the Department of Homeland Security ("DHS") of your authorization to work in the United States.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.